Sustainability & ESG Content
To distinguish yourself within the sustainability realm, you require a profoundly authentic message that differentiates you, and a steadfast content strategy that establishes credibility in what you communicate.
What we do
What is involved
As ESG gains significance, it’s no longer enough to use words such as "green," "sustainable," or "purpose-driven" in your content. To distinguish yourself within the sustainability realm, you require a profoundly authentic message that differentiates you, and a steadfast content strategy that establishes credibility in what you communicate.
Communication challenges in the sustainability space
Whether you’re a private enterprise, government-funded entity or not-for-profit organisation, establishing a solid reputation within the sustainability sphere presents its own set of challenges.
1. Greenwashing & Purpose washing
The reputational risk of communicating your values inadequately can be a real threat, showing a disconnect between intention and action.
2. Greenhushing & Purpose hushing
Organisations deliberately choose to under-report or hide their green or ESG credentials from public view to evade scrutiny. This results into hiding genuine action and progress is thus slowed.
3. Increased noise
With a growing number of organisations prioritising sustainability as an advantage, competition is rising.
4. Need for impact
Constant evaluation emphasises the necessity to communicate results and demonstrate impact.
How we can help
- We collaborate with your sustainability / ESG team to interpret your sustainability efforts
- We capture insights and details by talking to your business leaders
- We write compelling narratives / key messages that link all your ESG initiatives
- We turn your strategic action to life through digital and print case studies and demonstrate your company values and ethics geared towards a sustainable tomorrow. From crafting purposeful social posts, writing inspiring articles/reports to producing engaging videos and infographics, we leverage every opportunity and touchpoint to produce the right content to reaffirm your organisation's dedication to sustainable development.